Skip to main content

Mar Mar Don't Blink!

~Tahar Ben Jelloun
Sometimes life seems to kill my laughter. With that being said what about life that kills my laughter? It's the stress of going to work and having to pay bills. That's just a cop out. Almost every adult in America and every 1st world country has a life they must sustain, being themselves or another life at some point in time. I love to laugh, I'll sit at work, as in tonight watching SnapChats of my friends kids doing crazy things and I'll just erupt in laughter and of course I offer and apology, as if anyone really cares.

I love my friends who seem to lift my spirits when they are sinking into the abysmal depths that are self pity and doubt. Then there are friendships gone wrong, abuse from family members, oh some of the woes adolescence brings and love all that mar my love of life.
I think, no I know that I make myself laugh the most. Who better to make yourself laugh than the one that is supposed to love you the most, yourself. I read jokes online, oh the corny ones get me crackin' up the most and then my dark side likes the dead baby jokes.

What do vegetarian ogres eat?
 Cabbage Patch Kids

How do you get 100 babies into a bucket? 
With a blender!
How do you get them out again? 
With tortilla chips!!!

See what I mean? I'm corny and dark, it's a struggle but there's balance to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Think About!

Things I think about: Turtles, they hide in their shells when frightened. Is it true? I'll have to look it up on the internet. If it's on the internet does it make it true, only if it's from a credible source? What makes that source credible? Hmmm... ... I wish I had chosen history as my degree instead of marketing then I could have pretended to teach those who in reality would be teaching me but should I give credit to Roger for that? If I were to get scared while teaching I could just put my head in my desk and have a web cam in my desk so the kids could see me and continue to teach... lol! If I were a bubble boy turned into a man in bubble would I have to have disability accommodations for stupidity? If I were a bubble man I would have a van with the front seats taken out and a curved ramp that would pull out so I could park and roll out of the van when I get to my destination. If I were a teacher in a bubble... -April 26th, 2016 I love school... wait f...

Different strokes for different friends?

"Each friendship offers something totally unique — and irreplaceable. Each friendship ultimately makes us who we are." - unknown Irreplaceable - "adjective incapable of being replaced; unique: an irreplaceable vase." I have few things in life that I'd consider friends, music... okay maybe just music. Why just music, well I don't have a doggy companion to love on. Music is the number one tangible thug that never let's me down. When I'm angry or sad it can lift my to the heavens or bring me all this emotional energy that I need to survive. Now on to people, my unique friendships, some have been with some amazing people. My childhood neighborhood friends well those that have lasted the test of ptsd and forgetting some of you. My roommate and I have been friends for 13 years, he's irreplaceable in that he is what I've come to need in life a strong, level headed and extremely compassionate friend. How he teaches me to be appreciative of wha...

Music my lover!

I love music and it was used to hurt me. Music is my friend, I've always looked to it for motivation, ways to open my heart to new ideas and heal the pain. Music is my lover, my mother that draws me into the eternal planes of her bosom. I've never broken up with someone with music but it happened to me. While I am hurt by it, Music can never be ripped from my soul. I'll say it Music, you betrayed me, I share you with so many and you walk away from me. You say, Joshua, are you okay? I'll never leave music, my soul is clothed and tied to my heart that beats like a steel drum on Kingston's streets. It's fuel, she's a fire that allows me to be creative. Just as I paint my soul onto a canvas, I pour my heart out in words... words that can inspire love or evoke hate. I've never wanted to make anyone hate anyone or me for that matter. Love is what I have to give to the world, it comes out through all the pain or self inflicted torture. I won't walk away ...