Skip to main content

Mangled Hearts '09

When I came to this cross road I met this lovely young lady... She had no face, I could only see her soul. I knelt down beside her and said how is your soul is so radiant.. she said when you center yourself your state of being allows you to see all good an evil... She was the one meant for me, her soul was as bright as the sun,so I took the road to the left and never saw her again. the next day i came back and there was no light at the cross road but a black heart, what is the moral of the story?
This is how I feel... no one is for certain who you will meet at each crossroad of our lives...so don't lose a chance to make something out of each crossroad. Then I picked up that heart put it in the pocket of my sleeve and wore it there for all the world to see...and walked across a tiny wooden bridge where I met a man with no soul just a mangled face... who wanted to by my heart in exchange he revive her, face the facts he said you can't look back only look forward give me your heart and I will make you one. so I gave the gnarled faced man our hearts to be intertwined, he pushed them together fusing them in a great ball of light escaped colors the likes that the world has ne'r seen before... it was hope and she never came back but I had a new found appreciation for love.
Love is not always going to be handed to us, its never easy, and can't be bought and always comes with a price...
It is so strange what the darkness brings and how it brings out the light in places you would never see it.

Popular posts from this blog

Different strokes for different friends?

"Each friendship offers something totally unique — and irreplaceable. Each friendship ultimately makes us who we are." - unknown Irreplaceable - "adjective incapable of being replaced; unique: an irreplaceable vase." I have few things in life that I'd consider friends, music... okay maybe just music. Why just music, well I don't have a doggy companion to love on. Music is the number one tangible thug that never let's me down. When I'm angry or sad it can lift my to the heavens or bring me all this emotional energy that I need to survive. Now on to people, my unique friendships, some have been with some amazing people. My childhood neighborhood friends well those that have lasted the test of ptsd and forgetting some of you. My roommate and I have been friends for 13 years, he's irreplaceable in that he is what I've come to need in life a strong, level headed and extremely compassionate friend. How he teaches me to be appreciative of wha...

Music my lover!

I love music and it was used to hurt me. Music is my friend, I've always looked to it for motivation, ways to open my heart to new ideas and heal the pain. Music is my lover, my mother that draws me into the eternal planes of her bosom. I've never broken up with someone with music but it happened to me. While I am hurt by it, Music can never be ripped from my soul. I'll say it Music, you betrayed me, I share you with so many and you walk away from me. You say, Joshua, are you okay? I'll never leave music, my soul is clothed and tied to my heart that beats like a steel drum on Kingston's streets. It's fuel, she's a fire that allows me to be creative. Just as I paint my soul onto a canvas, I pour my heart out in words... words that can inspire love or evoke hate. I've never wanted to make anyone hate anyone or me for that matter. Love is what I have to give to the world, it comes out through all the pain or self inflicted torture. I won't walk away ...

Things I Think About!

Things I think about: Turtles, they hide in their shells when frightened. Is it true? I'll have to look it up on the internet. If it's on the internet does it make it true, only if it's from a credible source? What makes that source credible? Hmmm... ... I wish I had chosen history as my degree instead of marketing then I could have pretended to teach those who in reality would be teaching me but should I give credit to Roger for that? If I were to get scared while teaching I could just put my head in my desk and have a web cam in my desk so the kids could see me and continue to teach... lol! If I were a bubble boy turned into a man in bubble would I have to have disability accommodations for stupidity? If I were a bubble man I would have a van with the front seats taken out and a curved ramp that would pull out so I could park and roll out of the van when I get to my destination. If I were a teacher in a bubble... -April 26th, 2016 I love school... wait f...