Skip to main content

The Lil' Pisser That Grew Two Stories

"I absolutely love how dumbed down society has become complaining about fairytales and comic book characters... The Brothers Grim wrote gruesome stories to scare children into doing good not feel all warm and fuzzy, that's the parents damn job... When I get a puppy I don't read him stories about Clifford the Big Red Dog to inspire him to grow up to be the size of a two story house. No I teach that stupid lil pisser that it's wrong to pee in the house then I give it chocolate after, so it knows it did a good job peeing on the pee pad on the patio...
I'm just saying, I have some really great friends who are great parents, I hope... and I know some of you really do an amazing job.
I'm just going to go out on a limb, because I don't work for them but... Disney messed this up for everyone..."

I wrote this on Facebook... Because a friend's notification came to me after I got a little bit sassy from watching a comedy special... And boom! In the advent for the Live Beauty and the Beast film... I am writing this. These stories weren't written for good children. They were written for bad very naughty children of the time to stop misbehaving and listen to their parents.

No on to why this is important to me. "I went to a school in which one could not go to movies... It was a dark time... they were Bible thumpers... Agh! So it was the ninth or tenth grade when they enacted some Writ that said no one here at this school can see movies at theaters... then it went on to say no one can watch anything past PG at home as well... dumb dumb stayed for a year... it wasn't such a bad place just I see it for what it is... the body as a whole was trying to control each individual family. I can make my own choice to boycott something but Disney made some really good movies for kids and families but Deadpool and Logan aren't for kids and not knowing much about this new Beauty and the Beast I'm just poking fun... nothing is worth getting all riled up over unless you're prepared to teach those you're responsible for to make a sound decisions..."

So I went and watched the new version of Beauty and the Beast, I liked it. It was a musical and the movie wasn't nearly as offensive to straight people as the boycott callers made it out to be, if anything if I was a gay guy I'd be offended of  how flaming and needy for attention Le Fou was toward Gaston. I don't suggest boycotting this movie because it was just a musical that was tastefully done and it's the parents job to be progressive but share their beliefs with their children without spreading messages of hate.

Now on a happier note, I don't advocate giving a dog chocolate because that's inhumane but I don't advocate giving me a Reece's cup either.

Popular posts from this blog

Different strokes for different friends?

"Each friendship offers something totally unique — and irreplaceable. Each friendship ultimately makes us who we are." - unknown Irreplaceable - "adjective incapable of being replaced; unique: an irreplaceable vase." I have few things in life that I'd consider friends, music... okay maybe just music. Why just music, well I don't have a doggy companion to love on. Music is the number one tangible thug that never let's me down. When I'm angry or sad it can lift my to the heavens or bring me all this emotional energy that I need to survive. Now on to people, my unique friendships, some have been with some amazing people. My childhood neighborhood friends well those that have lasted the test of ptsd and forgetting some of you. My roommate and I have been friends for 13 years, he's irreplaceable in that he is what I've come to need in life a strong, level headed and extremely compassionate friend. How he teaches me to be appreciative of wha...

Music my lover!

I love music and it was used to hurt me. Music is my friend, I've always looked to it for motivation, ways to open my heart to new ideas and heal the pain. Music is my lover, my mother that draws me into the eternal planes of her bosom. I've never broken up with someone with music but it happened to me. While I am hurt by it, Music can never be ripped from my soul. I'll say it Music, you betrayed me, I share you with so many and you walk away from me. You say, Joshua, are you okay? I'll never leave music, my soul is clothed and tied to my heart that beats like a steel drum on Kingston's streets. It's fuel, she's a fire that allows me to be creative. Just as I paint my soul onto a canvas, I pour my heart out in words... words that can inspire love or evoke hate. I've never wanted to make anyone hate anyone or me for that matter. Love is what I have to give to the world, it comes out through all the pain or self inflicted torture. I won't walk away ...

Things I Think About!

Things I think about: Turtles, they hide in their shells when frightened. Is it true? I'll have to look it up on the internet. If it's on the internet does it make it true, only if it's from a credible source? What makes that source credible? Hmmm... ... I wish I had chosen history as my degree instead of marketing then I could have pretended to teach those who in reality would be teaching me but should I give credit to Roger for that? If I were to get scared while teaching I could just put my head in my desk and have a web cam in my desk so the kids could see me and continue to teach... lol! If I were a bubble boy turned into a man in bubble would I have to have disability accommodations for stupidity? If I were a bubble man I would have a van with the front seats taken out and a curved ramp that would pull out so I could park and roll out of the van when I get to my destination. If I were a teacher in a bubble... -April 26th, 2016 I love school... wait f...