Skip to main content

How to elope, just kidding, How to love!

People tell each other that love sucks... you know what it does! I don't care... I really don't... if you want to be in love and have a fairy tale wedding then by all means. If you want to elope that's cool too, save some money.

I've had love at first sight, it was amazing, would I want it again, probably not but if it happens it happens. It still took work and it still fell apart. So does love suck... yes!

If you've only been infatuated and not in love then sit down til you find someone who is willing to put up with your emotional wreckage. Lust/ infatuation isn't love. We will all get wrinkles somewhere on our body, that's when people get botox or just leave because they can't stand washing sand out of their lovers skin flaps... idk the person that sticks around and cuts your pills up when you're old is the person who loves you.

Someone who cares for every word you speak and wipes your tears away is love. The person who makes you laugh when all your mascara is gone. Let's you cuddle for no reason other than to help you find an emotional safe place. Makes you cheesy eggs when you don't like breakfast but you eat them and realize that they were amazing. Let's you be comfortable in your own skin. That's love. Love is patient, love is kind... etc...

Does anyone really understand love... I doubt it now of days but honestly it doesn't matter. If you find that you've had it and don't want anything to do with that chapter again that's fine. If you've been hurt countless times and you're still hopeless, that's amazing. I hope you find it because you deserve it.

Here's the age old kicker: everything happens for a reason and we never know till many of the pieces are laid out in front of us.

Popular posts from this blog

Different strokes for different friends?

"Each friendship offers something totally unique — and irreplaceable. Each friendship ultimately makes us who we are." - unknown Irreplaceable - "adjective incapable of being replaced; unique: an irreplaceable vase." I have few things in life that I'd consider friends, music... okay maybe just music. Why just music, well I don't have a doggy companion to love on. Music is the number one tangible thug that never let's me down. When I'm angry or sad it can lift my to the heavens or bring me all this emotional energy that I need to survive. Now on to people, my unique friendships, some have been with some amazing people. My childhood neighborhood friends well those that have lasted the test of ptsd and forgetting some of you. My roommate and I have been friends for 13 years, he's irreplaceable in that he is what I've come to need in life a strong, level headed and extremely compassionate friend. How he teaches me to be appreciative of wha...

Music my lover!

I love music and it was used to hurt me. Music is my friend, I've always looked to it for motivation, ways to open my heart to new ideas and heal the pain. Music is my lover, my mother that draws me into the eternal planes of her bosom. I've never broken up with someone with music but it happened to me. While I am hurt by it, Music can never be ripped from my soul. I'll say it Music, you betrayed me, I share you with so many and you walk away from me. You say, Joshua, are you okay? I'll never leave music, my soul is clothed and tied to my heart that beats like a steel drum on Kingston's streets. It's fuel, she's a fire that allows me to be creative. Just as I paint my soul onto a canvas, I pour my heart out in words... words that can inspire love or evoke hate. I've never wanted to make anyone hate anyone or me for that matter. Love is what I have to give to the world, it comes out through all the pain or self inflicted torture. I won't walk away ...

Letter of Pain to CATS

To CATS, I'd like to tell you a few things. I get up very early like many other people to ride this transit system. Today, not being the first day, on route 27 I was passed. I'm sure the bus was full but I wasn't even acknowledged and I was looking right at the bus. Luckily I was waiting for a while because the buses are so inconsistent.  Also the bus the goes outbound for the 27 has been moved to detour. For a few times last month I was passed and had to walk home. I was even passed at night time and had to walk home at 11 pm. As it were, I didn't have time on a Sunday to wait 45 minutes to an hour. Luckily that is my short trip from the Metropolitan to Briar creek, I can't imagine how much more frustrated people who live at the end feel. Oh and I even took the 15 once to get off near Laurel and but through Elizabeth but ended up getting lost because the 27 bus passed me. I was so irate that day.  I feel my route is the most inconsistent route, I get out there e...