Skip to main content

Scarowinds Version 2 - The Playground

Jonny "Vein" Noble

My character's name is Jonny "Vein" Noble. I was born in proximity of Chernobyl but I wasn't mutated, because this isn't a comic book people... I became  sick, with radiation poisoning and was sent to St. Jude's Children's Hospital in the States. The ivies only made my veins produce an iridescent green glow in the night. The doctors didn't know how to save me. They put me on hospice but I started to grow stronger over time. My father was in the military and he retired from the Military to help raise me. He  instilled me with military values; so as I became stronger I joined ROTC at school. I was the kid who was a military brat but I wanted to be independent and the ability to develop my own identity from my over bearing father. Also I was the kid you thought wasn't all there but was constantly thinking, scheming but I had this thing were I constantly sought the approval of my superiors. As time went on I'd have violent outburst that only got more violent as the poison swirled in my blood affecting my brain...

So this is how I ended up at this Playground. I was threatened with being sent away all the time constantly after my violent out bursts... One day I came home from ROTC after school and heard my father on the phone talking with my school counselor. It was to much for my school  I was going to be sent away. That night I snuck into his room took his MP hand cuffs off his decoration wall and hand cuffed him to his bed post.. I sat on him and took one of his cigars still warmly burning and started barking orders in a demonic voice and he would close his eyes. I took that cigar and put it out on his eye lids burning through them. I took his military knife cut his tongue out of his mouth and saved that for the counselor at my school, who received it in the mail that week. The house accidently caught on fire and I was sent to a foster/ half way house at a new school with this playground. I would spend hours reading military books. Brooding over the displacement.

I tried to not let my hatred seep through and affect my new surroundings. I noticed the other children there some times were often heavily sedated.  I decided to set their minds free by torturing and killing the adults. Our freedom came with a price the toxic plant next door leaked radiant that unlocked their twisted souls here. Thus I would always remind them that I was their savior, their liberator. Bahahahaha!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Think About!

Things I think about: Turtles, they hide in their shells when frightened. Is it true? I'll have to look it up on the internet. If it's on the internet does it make it true, only if it's from a credible source? What makes that source credible? Hmmm... ... I wish I had chosen history as my degree instead of marketing then I could have pretended to teach those who in reality would be teaching me but should I give credit to Roger for that? If I were to get scared while teaching I could just put my head in my desk and have a web cam in my desk so the kids could see me and continue to teach... lol! If I were a bubble boy turned into a man in bubble would I have to have disability accommodations for stupidity? If I were a bubble man I would have a van with the front seats taken out and a curved ramp that would pull out so I could park and roll out of the van when I get to my destination. If I were a teacher in a bubble... -April 26th, 2016 I love school... wait f...

Music my lover!

I love music and it was used to hurt me. Music is my friend, I've always looked to it for motivation, ways to open my heart to new ideas and heal the pain. Music is my lover, my mother that draws me into the eternal planes of her bosom. I've never broken up with someone with music but it happened to me. While I am hurt by it, Music can never be ripped from my soul. I'll say it Music, you betrayed me, I share you with so many and you walk away from me. You say, Joshua, are you okay? I'll never leave music, my soul is clothed and tied to my heart that beats like a steel drum on Kingston's streets. It's fuel, she's a fire that allows me to be creative. Just as I paint my soul onto a canvas, I pour my heart out in words... words that can inspire love or evoke hate. I've never wanted to make anyone hate anyone or me for that matter. Love is what I have to give to the world, it comes out through all the pain or self inflicted torture. I won't walk away ...

Manners

Manners P’s and Q’s. We hear about do’s and don’ts. Where’s my five dollars a man screams out the bus window. The kid sending his father off to the mines,   Says look in your box. Don’t look past the future. We should name our children after gods, prophets and philosophers. Not cars, cereal or carnal pleasures. Flip flop for a second. Hold my hand. Grow old with me she says softly. Leave me alone she screams. It’s over we know. Ride free, flip the handle bars of life and pop a superman. We know some of us struggle.   Who said you get a fighting chance. Think about it   You could have been somewhere else. Today is the best time to be born. Mind your manners. You could have been snuffed out. Hold your hand out and shout. Don’t be too proud to give away those five dollars. You might need it down the road. This was just a fun poem about how life is fast and jumbled sometimes. As it being a mess, we s...