Skip to main content

The Death of A Super Star Althelte

Aaron Hernandez died this morning from committing suicide. I struggled with this because I don't know much of the story, even after reading a couple articles. He was acquitted and still committed suicide. I'm thankful for life everyday no matter the circumstances or the outcome at the end of the day because I wake up a free man that lives to see another day.

His death was "a shocking and sad end to a very tragic series of events that has negatively impacted a number of families," said Bristol County District Attorney Thomas Quinn, who prosecuted Hernandez in the Lloyd case.

They said if they had seen signs they would have moved him to a mental observation wing.
It's sad he took his life but it happens. Watch your Karmatic footprint people and do good to others don't cause unjustified pain that could end you up in a situation like this man. He has left a void in a case that would be solved faster, in his child's life and the NFL community.

I'm not going to justify this with a hash tag and he did what he did.

Suicide prevention is key to not losing a friend or family members life. If you feel suicidal talk to someone and try to express yourself so you can get help. If you're lacking in the ability to talk with someone close reach out to a help line.

I struggle with depression and some of my peers on here have vocally expressed that they are supporters of suicide prevention or even have thought about it. I don't know if a couple of our friends' lives could have been saved but it's sad that they masked the pain so well. If you're the friend or loved one and they have show signs of needing help don't brush them off. It could mean the world for them today or the grave tomorrow.

- One Love and Live Furiously Happy

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit filled vs religious vs spiritual

What is the difference between being religious, spiritual and spirit filled? Webster's dictionary says that being religious  is "relating to or manifesting faithful devotion to an acknowledged ultimate reality or deity". Webster's dictionary says that being spiritual is "of, relating to, consisting of, or affecting the spirit or  concerned with religious values". According to the Collins English dictionary being spirit filled or the charismatic movement is this, " Christianity  any of various groups, within existing denominations, that emphasize communal prayer and the charismatic gifts of speaking in tongues, healing, etc". Here's my take on this, Jay Z said on  Watch the Throne, "You ain't gotta go to church to get to know yo' God" raps on the song Threat that he's killing people but it's a valid statement. I loved church, I guess but when life experiences change us as an young adult as in my bipolar manifestin...

Forgiveness for a lifetime and beyond!

"Forgiveness is that subtle thread that binds both love and friendship. Without forgiveness, you may not even have a child one day." - George Foreman I've seen what love at first sight is and love at first click. I'm going to say that I will never pick love at first sight. Love is a hard thing to grasp and a hard place to be. It takes work and time to nurture. I've had infatuation and lust relationships too. I've been used for emotional and a rebound needs. I have a big heart and I forgive easily. I was chasing this amazing woman who didn't know how to love again nor did she want to. We clicked that night and into the morning having deep conversations. I knew I wanted to be with her regardless of her situation which probably wasn't the best idea ever but there were a few times she would push me a way till she let me inside her walls. It takes a big heart to forgive a lot of pain. I wasn't ready to give up hope on her. Now we are at crossroads an...

Things I Think About!

Things I think about: Turtles, they hide in their shells when frightened. Is it true? I'll have to look it up on the internet. If it's on the internet does it make it true, only if it's from a credible source? What makes that source credible? Hmmm... ... I wish I had chosen history as my degree instead of marketing then I could have pretended to teach those who in reality would be teaching me but should I give credit to Roger for that? If I were to get scared while teaching I could just put my head in my desk and have a web cam in my desk so the kids could see me and continue to teach... lol! If I were a bubble boy turned into a man in bubble would I have to have disability accommodations for stupidity? If I were a bubble man I would have a van with the front seats taken out and a curved ramp that would pull out so I could park and roll out of the van when I get to my destination. If I were a teacher in a bubble... -April 26th, 2016 I love school... wait f...